Do you want to gain some paid work experience in the local community?
We’re developing an opportunity for a student with budding skills in digital marketing and communications to help spread the message of Ballinascreen Credit Union.
This is a part-time temporary post that will support the Credit Union in expanding its reach throughout the local area, encouraging new members to join and highlighting the range of opportunities available. You will:
- Assist with and help deliver a marcomms strategy for Ballinascreen Credit Union
- Gain experience in devising exciting social media campaigns
- Develop skills in website content management and oversee the maintenance of a new site
- Support the creation of printed materials, including posters, flyers, booklets and billboards for a range of audiences
This is a temporary post being created by Ballinascreen Credit Union to support a student to gain valuable firsthand marketing and communications experience. The ideal candidate will:
- Be a student currently studying at university in a related marcomms subject
- Be passionate about using their skills to help Ballinascreen Credit Union
- Be able to commit up to two days a week of their time
- Have the capacity to travel to Ballinascreen Credit Union offices to carry out their duties
If you would like to be considered for this role, send us a one page CV document highlighting your education and skills to date, letting us know what you could bring to this role and how you think it could support you.
Send your completed document to: email@example.com before 12pm on Thursday 4th November.